Saturday, January 26, 2013

Love It #3

I realized I need to number these so I know how many I have!  Love it #1 was tiny socks.  Love it #2 was reading.  Now this post is Love it #3.  Easy!

Today's is a big one.  In fact, this is one of the biggest loves of my life. 

I LOVE teaching!

I am back in the classroom for one class this semester.  It has only been three days but already I can tell that the 8 am hour is going to be the best hour of my day! 

Hmmmm.  That could be sad.  The rest of the day goes downhill from 9:00 on.  Or it could be a great way to start my day and have the energy to do all the other things that range from interesting and useful to soul-sucking. 

Right now I'm thinking of it as a great way to start my day! 

Ask me again how much I love teaching when I have stacks of grading to do ;-)

No comments: